The emergence of business ethics is similar to other management disciplines. As commerce became more complicated and dynamic, organizations realized they needed more guidance to ensure their dealings and those of their staff supported the common good and did not harm others — and so business ethics was born.
Business ethics in the workplace is about prioritizing moral values for the workplace and ensuring behaviors are aligned with those values; it is values management.
This knowledge development programme will teach critical business ethics that will ensure delegates understands how to conduct themselves in a proper office environment and achieve the vision of the organization.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of this knowledge development programme, participants will:
- Understand what good work ethics are for the business environment
- Recognize successful related worker characteristics that employers are seeking
- Know how to comport themselves in an office environment
- Understand the importance of good work ethics to clients/customers
- Develop the right attitude to work
- Understand the importance of teamwork amongst colleagues
- Know the importance of Productivity
- Understand how to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Know the importance of attendance and punctuality to work
- Develop a good self image and immaculate appearance
Session 1: Character and Honesty
Session 2: Attitude (Critical Thinking)
Session 3: Cooperation and Respect
Session 4: Teamwork
Session 5: Communication
Session 6: Organizational Skills and Time Management
Session 7: Productivity
Session 8: Attendance and Punctuality
Session 9: Appearance and Self Image
Session 10: Work keys performance assessments
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who wish to improve their personal effectiveness and build a positive working culture.