While time works against most people, it can also be the biggest asset if managed properly. If a professional can find ways to boost productivity, he/she can accomplish more daily, impress customers and employers and have more free time to enjoy life.
On the other hand, if time is poorly managed, a professional can create a domino effect that causes him/her to be continually less productive. He/she works harder, gets more stressed and still experiences decline in his/her quality of jobs. This causes more stress, which means he/she has to work more hours, which causes his/her work to slide even further. It’s a vicious cycle.
With the accelerating change in the twenty-first century, time management skills are at the top of the personal and professional development kit. Good time management is an invaluable asset. It is the core skill of life. To be effective, every professional must be a superb time and task manager. However, many professionals spend too much time on low priority work.
Knowledge Development Objectives
This programme is specially designed to:
- Guide participants to learn the psychology of time, paper and task management
- Show participants multiple ways to manage multitask jobs more efficiently.
- Help participants set clear goals and concentrate their energies on high-value activities
- Guide participants to design effective paper management routine
- Introduce participants to advanced principles and practices of prioritization.
- Show participants how to overcome procrastination by developing a bias for urgency.
- Critical Underpinnings Of Effective Time Management
- Using Time Management Software
- Task Management
- Doing Mind sweeps and using mind maps
- Dealing With The Paper Work Crisis
- Prioritization techniques
- Dealing with stress
- Dealing with time wasters and time stealers
Who Should Attend?