Most business decisions are made at the level of senior executives. However some sales persons are intimidated by the position or office of senior executives and easily shy away from meeting such senior executives. Even when they eventually come into contact with the senior executives, the sale persons are driven by so much fear and timidity thereby loosing opportunities to showcase their products characteristics and product values.
This programme provides a structured approach for selling value at the Senior Executive level.
Knowledge Development Objectives
PrisDav Consulting Selling to Senior Executives programme provides a structured approach for selling value at the executive level.
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Learn how to gain access to relevant senior executives
- Demonstrate ability to establish credibility early in the sales cycle
- Learn how to define and articulate value from an executive’s perspective
- Know how to position solutions aligned to executive issues
- Learn how to track and manage the executive’s perception of a company’s value
- The role of the executive buyer
- Requirements for successfully selling to senior executives
- Developing and implementing account strategies and plans
- Understanding and managing complex selling cycles involving key decision- makers
- Preparing to meet with senior executives
- Delivering an effective sales presentation
- Crafting a compelling value proposition and pay back (ROI)
- Differentiating yourself and neutralize the competition
- Leveraging your relationships with senior management for ongoing success
Who Should Attend
Salespeople who are tasked with selling at an executive level and who are currently involved with obtaining and maintaining key/major accounts.