The proactive management of workplace safety requires the application of various tools and techniques aimed at reducing risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
This detailed practical course educates, creates awareness, reinforce existing good practices and train staffs in the basics of safety and workplace health management. It is designed to provide participants with knowledge on day-to-day operational accidents identification, prevention and control.
It aims to reduce work-related accidents and hazards as well as prevent the loss of lives and properties through the development of a proactive safety culture.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand their responsibility in preventing accident at work
- Identify job hazards and assess them
- Prevent accidents at work
- Put in place hazard control and recovery measures
- Reduced Accident Cost and Liabilities
- Improved productivity
- Improved morale
- Proactive safety culture
- Introduction and Definitions
- Principles of Safety Management
- Company Regulations, Roles & Responsibilities
- Principles of Accident Prevention
- Safe Work Procedures/Tools and Technique
- Anatomy of an Accident
- Typical Hazard and Prevention Guidelines
- Emergency Response, Contingency Plan and Incident Reporting/Communication
Who Should Attend:
All professionals whose job it is to maintain a safe and healthy environment and all professionals who desire to work in a safe and healthy environment.