A key challenge in the current business environment is how to develop and maintain competitive advantage through high performance workforce. To meet this challenge, organizations need to create an enabling environment where high performance project managers exist, as a priority.
An effective way of achieving this landmark, is the strategic training of staff in project management; which will enable them to mobilize resources and execute projects that meet current and future business needs of the organization.
It will also allow these professionals to develop and update their knowledge, utilizing the core spheres of project management principles; so they can understand the potential business leverage to be gained as a high performance workforce.
Knowledge Development Objectives
This knowledge development programme is designed to:
- Devise strategies for influencing line managers to ensure the success of Project Management skills within the organization
- Put together a formidable team with necessary competencies each time, to complete projects on time and on budget too.
- Map out workable plans and monitoring of project progress at key steps along the way.
- Use appropriate planning tools like project management software or wall charts efficiently.
- Keep team motivated and on target.
- Project Integration Management (fundamentals)
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional Responsibility
Who Should Attend:
An introductory course in project management for new project managers or anyone responsible for managing projects.