Our Pension management and administration programme is designed to address the needs of human resource professionals wanting to gain a good understanding of the workings of pensions in Nigeria.
It also provides a good introduction for the relatively inexperienced executives or those who have not been exposed to the length and breadth of pension management and administration in Nigeria.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the programme, participants will be able:
- Understand the workings of Pension management and administration
- Understand the differences between the old and the new pension schemes
- Answer all the queries of members of staff about pensions, retirement, benefits, etc.
- Know the roles and responsibilities of all the players
- Introduction to Pension Schemes (the old and the new)
- Accruing and Improving Benefits
- Overview of Benefit Types
- Roles and Responsibilities of the organization
- Roles and Responsibilities of Pension Funds Managers/Administrators
- Leaving the Scheme before Retirement
- Retirement – voluntary and involuntary
- Human Resources and Communications
- Death Benefits
- Benefit Administration
- Pensions Payroll
- Pension Administration Systems
- Overriding legislation inc HMRC, disclosure
- Pensions and strategy policy
Who Should Attend:
All professionals involved in managing the pension scheme of their organizations.