Marketing is a value-enhancing function that identifies opportunities, develops markets, and builds brands.
This Marketing Management knowledge development programme provides Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) with the disciplined tools to help their organizations define and roadmap strategic market opportunities, create implementable plans for products and pricing, and establish successful go-to-market strategies.
The programme goes beyond discipline to encourage the type of innovation and creativity required for breakthrough products and novel marketing communications.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of this programme, participants should be able to:
- Discover brand image and personality
- Find market segments
- Position own and competitors’ brands in perceptual maps
- Determine the value of attributes comprising a new product
- Predict the likely market share of a new product design
- Assess the price of an attribute in existing products
- Estimate the effectiveness of marketing-mix activities
- Allocate resources optimally to multiple marketing activities
- Know the marketing functions of product/service planning, pricing, distribution, and promotion.
- Explain the relationship between previous marketing approaches and marketing trends in the New Economy.
- Define marketing terms, concepts, models, and processes.
- Conduct research to demonstrate research skills using the Internet, textbook, and marketing periodicals.
- Compare, contrast or articulate a new point of view using critical thinking skills.
- Participate as part of a team to demonstrate skills in teamwork.
- Create a marketing plan for a business that demonstrates in depth knowledge of marketing and all it entails.
- Dynamic Market Intelligence
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Through Channel Partners
- New Product Development
- Pricing: Frameworks and Applications
- Product Manager Imperatives
- Strategic Market-Based Planning
- Tactical Marketing
Who Should Attend
Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Professionals, Brand Managers, etc