Being a good manager means knowing how to work with people to get their best performance. A great manager takes relationships with team members and finds ways to use them for strategic advantage. Knowing how to manage employees in order to increase productivity is a skill that will help your organization become the best it possibly can.
One of the greatest challenges organizations face today is that of leveraging their human resource: finding, retaining and motivating people with the right competencies and skills to achieve the aim of the organization.
This knowledge development programme teaches senior executives critical skills and knowledge to strengthen their managerial skills and achieve the vision of the organization.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the programme, by applying what is learnt, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to manage people for strategic advantage.
- Identify the key skills and competencies required by a skilled supervisors/ team lead.
- Identify the personality types of the people you work with and the best way to manage them.
- Understand how to lead and develop a team.
- Review methods of how to communicate effectively .
- Identify ways of managing performance for self and for team.
- Understanding Your Role as a people Manager
- Personality Types and How to Relate with them for optimum advantage
- Effective Team Leadership to achieve the goals of the organization
- Motivation Techniques and Strategies
- Performance Improvement and Management
- Management Styles
- Effective Communication Skills
Who Should Attend
All line Managers, Department Heads, Unit Heads and Branch Managers.