As both work activities and organizational structures change rapidly, the need for each of us to be working at the peak of our effectiveness has increased. Having constructive relationships with customers, clients and colleagues is important if we are to achieve successful outcomes in business.
Now more than ever before, interpersonal skills are playing critical roles for success in the workplace. Employees are now expected to be hired heads instead of hired hands; they are being asked to stop taking directions and become active participants in making things happen. These have led to increased emphasis on interpersonal skills development as team spirit is playing a key role in the total productivity of organizations.
Knowledge Development Objectives
This course is designed to equip individuals with a greater sense of self-awareness and enhanced relationship skills in order to be more effective in working relationships.
At the end of this programme, participants will learn how to:
- Identify their personal styles and their impact on others
- Analyze different strategies to deal positively with others and build effective working relationships
- Use different techniques to increase self -confidence
- Understand different models and how to apply them to improve interaction
- Use practical methods to reduce stress in self and others
- Influence others to see their point of view
- Understand how to manage frustration and anger in self and others
- Being The Co-worker You Would Like To Be
- Creating An Action Plan For Improved Interpersonal Skills
- Principles Of Good Working Relationships
- How To Get Along With A Difficult Boss
- How To Get Along With Subordinates
- Building Trust And Rapport With Co-workers
- Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
- How To Give And Receive Feedback
- How To Sell Your Ideas
- Anger Management
- Communicating Assertively
Who Should Attend?
Every professional whose success at work depends on building constructive relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.