Effective facilities management is vital to the success of any organization. At a corporate level, it contributes to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives. On a day-to day level, effective facilities management provides a safe and efficient working environment, which is essential to the performance of any business – whatever its size and scope.
This programme focuses on equipping participants with these required skills to effectively manage their organization’s assets, perform all functions associated with the facilities management profession; and enables new working styles and processes which are crucial for organizational competitive advantage.
Knowledge Development Objectives
By the completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Deliver effective management of their organization’s assets
- Enable new working styles and processes – vital in this technology-driven age for their organization
- Enhance and project their organization’s identity and image through effective facilities management
- Help the integration processes associated with change, relocation and renovation
- Deliver business continuity and workforce protection in an era of heightened security threats
- Implement valuable insight about the impact of technology on the management and design of efficient facilities.
- Cope with and solve a multitude of complex problems and challenges.
- Enhance job performance of all facilities management professionals in their organizations.
- Examining Your Role And Responsibilities As The Facilities Manager To Determine Your Accountability And Meet Required Expectations
- Identifying The Organizational Skills And Critical Functions Needed To Build A Successful Facilities Management Department That Delivers Excellent Services
- Executing Strategic Planning And Decision-making In Your Facilities Department To Achieve Facilities Operations That Support The Core Business Functions Of Your Company
- Applying Energy Management And Technical Know-How In The Facility To Boost Your Abilities And Expertise In The Daily Operations Of Facilities Management
- Keeping To Stipulated Budgets And Maintaining A Tight Control Of Your Department’s Expenses By Mastering Your Financial Responsibilities As The Facilities Manager
- Minimizing Facilities Problems And Equipment Failures By Applying The Best Practices And Service Standards Regarding Maintenance
- Safeguarding Against Work Environment Hazards By Scrutinizing The Health And Safety Concerns In The Facility That Fall Within Your Responsibility
Who Should Attend:
All managers, supervisors and Heads of units.