Attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to the jobs for which they are best suited is significant for the success of any organization. However, many enterprises are too large to permit close contact between top management and employees. Human resources, training, and labour relations managers and specialists provide this connection.
The process of employment can be very traumatic and sometimes lead to dispute and litigations when the HR professional is not equipped with the necessary knowledge required to function in an employer employee relationship.
This highly researched four-day programme is an intensive and practical knowledge development session, engaging participants with modern easy to apply processes of managing the employer-employee relationship.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the programme, participants would gain the following:
- Knowledge of the relevant laws relating to employment
- Skills required in handling employer-employee relationships
- Skills required to handle trade union disputes
- The human capital framework
- Human capital planning and development
- Recruitment and staff selection techniques
- Human capital accounting and information management
- Employee recognition and retention
- Managing health and safety
- An overview of trade union activities
- Aligning human resources requirements and business goals
- Using the PIE techniques
- Career planning and management
- Managing the reward process
Who Should Attend
Senior Human Resources professionals