Of all the challenges faced by organizations today, team-building ranks as one of the biggest and most critical. With organizations’ increasingly dependent on high-performance teams for virtually every imaginable activity, team building has become an indispensable factor for many companies towards providing quality service and remaining competitive.
This practical, activity-driven and challenging programme is about how to build effective and winning teams. It looks at the key areas of planning and setting goals for building effective teams, developing the team members, running meetings, innovation etc.
The programme challenges participants to focus on key result areas that add the highest value to your organization.
Knowledge Development Objectives
This programme is specially designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills to:
- Develop effective teams that would bring about improved productivity that all organizations desire.
- Inspire action that improves the way your organizations operates and the way staff interact.
- Utilize more relevant and practical team building methodology that will have an immediate impact back in the workplace.
- Contribute meaningfully in diverse ways to their teams
- Create solutions to previously insoluble problems and make tangible improvements back in the workplace.
Module 1 – Introduction
- What is a team?
- TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves More
- Types of teams
- Team player styles
- The strengths of each style
- What is team building?
Module 2 – Principles of team building
Module 3 – Establishing Team norms
Module 4 – Team Building cycle
Module 4 – Building team trust
Module 5 – Stages of team development
Module 7 – Team communication patterns, task roles and maintenance roles
Module 8 – Team building video, games and activities
Who Should Attend
All Professionals/Team Leaders who desire to build high performance teams.