Customer Relationship Management is a unique and effective management method in which professionals consistently maintain two-way communication with their prospective, current and inactive customers in order to gain a deeper understanding of their needs while delivering personal and compelling solutions throughout the business relationship.
CRM addresses the following issues:
- How can you retain clients and increase your revenues when the competition is making concerted efforts to win your business?
- How can you differentiate yourself from your competition?
- How do you maintain a steady flow of business from new and existing customers?
This knowledge development programme explores all the activities directed toward establishing, developing, and maintaining successful customer relationships. The focus of this practical and highly interactive workshop is on developing long-term relationships and improving corporate performance through customer loyalty and customer retention.
Knowledge Development Objectives
This course sets out to equip delegates with the skills to analyse and understand the current role of CRM – both for the organizations and for the customer – as well as the tools and techniques of on-going customer acquisition, management and retention.
The programme is designed to take participants through the relationship marketing methodology and processes:
- Nurture – the process of identifying potential customers, initiating the exchange of information and moving customers or businesses through the buying cycle towards a purchase.
- Grow – the process of building more profitable, long-term relationships by encouraging repeat and increased business and mandates of active customers.
- Retain – the process of identifying and winning back inactive and quit customers by reengaging them with your company, products and services
- Critical Success Factors for Relationship Management
- Understanding your Customer
- Dynamic Actions for Relationship Management
- Exploring Customer Needs
- Systematic Customer Management
- Customer and Target Market Segmentation
- Maximizing the Value of Existing Customer Relationships
- Strategies For Retaining and Winning Back Lost Customers
- Managing Challenging Customers
Who Should Attend:
Executives who are, or will be involved in Relationship Management for their organizations; including:
- Marketing Staff
- Business Development Executives
- Relationship Officers
- Client Service Executives