Consumers change and so must brands. Brands must be in sync with consumers. Brands are just one instrument among many with which to build customer equity. They serve as a magnet to attract new customers as well as an anchor to hold existing customers.
Powerful brand strategies will drive the products and services of the future. As product and service advantages become increasingly short-term, the distinctiveness of the experience itself will become the differentiator among consumers.
Branding helps build business and increase sales; and brand managers are under increased pressure to illustrate the performance of their huge expenditures. Brand management performed to its full extent entails starting and ending the management of the whole company through the brand. It also involves creating a promise that is good, memorable and desirable.
To assist professionals to become better brand leaders and increase brand loyalty among their customers, this programme offers an opportunity to gain first-rate knowledge, skills, and techniques in branding and brand management. This four-day workshop covers vital strategies for increasing brand differentiation and brand success.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Utilize long-term brand building techniques to build and grow an outstanding brand image for their organizations
- Understand the importance of the “Brand” and Brand Equity to the Company’s competitive strength and profitability and accept their roles in building equity
- Achieve a deeper understanding of the Marketing Strategy & Planning Framework
- Gain insights into the true growth drivers of the business
- Influence and shape brand behaviour
- Develop a deeper understanding of the consumer target audience and building consumer insights which will drive growth on the business of their organizations
- Develop clear marketing objectives which deliver their company’s business financial objectives
- Appreciate key elements of the marketing mix and how they link together to achieve the brand’s overall business and marketing objectives
- Understand what marketing strategies will best influence consumer behaviour
- Why marketing matters
- Brand Equity Overview
- Understanding Marketing Strategy & Planning Framework
- Brand Essence
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Architecture Development Process
- Brand Positioning
- Positioning Statement component parts
- Developing Effective Advertising
- Creative Development Process
- Advertising Strategy
- Evaluating Creative Submissions
- Media Planning
- PR & Influence-Based Marketing
- Objectives & Strategies
- Market Research
- Integrated Consumer Execution Plan
- Marketing in the Digital World
- The Annual Marketing Brand Plan
- Brand Health Scorecard
Who Should Attend
Marketing Professionals, Brand and Corporate Affairs Managers etc.