Selling products and services in a dynamic and volatile environment like Nigeria presents challenges:
- How can you retain clients and increase your revenues when the competition is making concerted efforts to win your business?
- How can you differentiate yourself from your competition?
- How do you maintain a steady flow of business from new and existing customers?
- How do you determine what to sell, and to whom?
This knowledge development programme explores all the activities directed toward establishing, developing, and maintaining successful customer relationships. The focus of this practical and highly interactive workshop is on developing long-term relationships and improving corporate performance through customer loyalty and customer retention.
Knowledge Development Objectives
Advanced Relationship Selling is a unique and effective sales technique in which professionals consistently maintain two-way communication with their prospective, current and inactive customers in order to gain a deeper understanding of their needs while delivering personal and compelling selling solutions throughout the business relationship.
This programme is designed to take participants through the relationship selling methodology and processes:
- Nurture – the process of identifying potential customers, initiating the exchange of information and moving consumers or businesses through the buying cycle toward a purchase.
- Grow – the process of building more profitable, long-term relationships by encouraging repeat and increased business and mandates of active customers.
- Retain – the process of identifying and winning-back inactive and quit customers by reengaging them with your company, products and services
Module 1: Advanced Relationship Selling Strategies
Module 2: Effective Positioning and Systematic Customer Management
Module 3: Superior Relationship Selling
Module 4: Maximizing the Value of Existing Customer Relationships
Module 5: Retention: Strategies for retaining and winning customers
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at experienced sales people who need a different perspective.
- Commercial Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Client Relationship Managers
- Field Sales People