Strategically managed brands are the company’s most valuable assets. A strategically managed brand will create customer loyalty and name recognition strong enough to overcome intense competition in local as well as global markets. During this course participants will learn how to create, build, and sustain brands
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the programme, by applying the knowledge and skills acquired, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of branding and how brands create value,
- Creating a brand audit and positioning strategy,
- Comprehend the elements of brand design and brand portfolio management,
- Learning how to build a brand-centric organization
- Utilize customer analysis to gain insight into the meaning of the brand.
- Applying creative problem-solving techniques to make innovative decisions on rejuvenating the brand.
- The concept of brand equity
- Brand element
- Brand management
- Identifying and Establishing brand position and value
- Brand equity and positioning
- Brand awareness and image
- Planning and implementing brand marketing programs
- Measuring and interpreting brand performance
- Steps of brand building
- Brand performance and measurement
- Contemporary issues in brand management
- Growing and sustaining brand equity.
Brand Managers, Marketing Manager.